NEW PRODUCT ALERT: Start the Year Off with Fresh Business Cards
10th February 2021
A recent survey revealed that 72% of people judged a company by the quality of their business cards.
Despite the rise in digital networking and physical distancing regulations, conventional business cards are still an essential tool in running a business. As business starts to pick back up after the holiday slowdown, make sure you have business cards that will make an impact.
- Are easy to carry
- Make it easy to share your contact details when meeting someone new
- Establish you as a credible business owner or entrepreneur
- Ensure that people remember your brand
Our Hi-Build Soft Touch cards are:
- Printed on 400gsm Silk Gloss
- Finished with Soft Touch Celloglaze for a luxurious silky feel
- Printed using high-quality 4-colour process printing on both sides
- Coated with Spot Hi-Build varnish on the face of the card
These replace our Matte Cello cards, and there's no extra charge for the silky soft touch finish.
Set yourself apart with a silky soft touch business card. Visit our online portal to get yours now.