2020 Australian Regional Printer of theYear
WHO Printing is a dynamic Newcastle based print group that is proud to be 100% Australian family owned and operated.
- 1985 - Wayne and Helen Ogle (W.H.O) established the family business originally providing a simple laminating and photocopying service.
- 1986 – With a passion for customer service and quality work the business quickly grew and expanded into larger premises at Tighes Hill.
- 1988 - The business became recognised as leaders specialising in digital and wide format printing.
- 1997 – A reputation as a one stop print and presentation solutions service provider encouraged further business growth with the expansion of our in-house offset printing facilities.
- 2008 - WHO moved into a new purpose designed print facility at Mayfield West.
- 2015 - Celebrating 30 years in print.
- 2016 - National Print Award Gold winners for Annual Reports
- 2017 - New owners, Daniel and Melanie Ogle, carry on the family legacy to ensure the company remains a leader in the industry by providing fully integrated print solutions and an online ordering system for businesses of all size.
- 2017 - National Print Award winners Gold for Presentation Folders & Bronze Annual reports.
- 2018 - National Print Award winners Silver for Annual reports & Bronze for Books printed offset
- 2019 - NSW Printing Industry Creative Awards winners 3x Gold Annual reports, Book printing offset & Embellishments also Bronze for presenation folders.
- 2019 - National Print Award winners 3x Slivers for Annual reports, Book printing offset & Embellishment
- 2020 - NSW Printing Industry Creative Awards winners 3x Gold for Regional printer of the year, Embellishment, leaftlets, flyers or brochures also Silver Book printing offset & 2x Bronze for Booklets, catalogues or magazine offset printing & Commercial printing
- 2020 - National Print Award winners 2x Gold Leaftlets,flyer or brochures & Regional Printer of the year.