Privacy & Disclaimer
In order to maintain the high level of service that our clients have come to expect, we're required to collect and maintain relevant information. To protect our clients' privacy we follow the guidelines as set by the Privacy Act 1988:
- We will only collect personal information that is lawful, fair and not intrusive. Any information of a sensitive nature will not intentionally be collected unless permitted by the individual.
- All promotional communications (e.g. promotional offers, site update announcements and company newsletters) will have an unsubscribe/opt out option.
- Only aggregate information will be used to assist WHO’s internal accounts management in planning, research and development.
- WHO does not sell, rent or trade client information to other companies. Information is only divulged to enable us to arrange third party services (e.g. freight) in order to complete a transaction and send products as requested. In these cases, we only disclose the information needed to complete a transaction.
- We openly allow an individual(s) access to their personal information held by WHO and the right to correct the information where necessary.
- Furthermore, to prevent unauthorised access, we take all reasonable steps to protect clients' information, and destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer needed.
- Upon entering this site you accept all risks and responsibility for any indirect, incidental and/or special loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using this website.
- It is the browser's responsibility to assess and independently verify the relevance and accuracy of any information or material available from this website.
- Information contained in this site is subject to change without notice.
- Any links listed within this website are for convenience purposes only. No endorsement or approval of these sites and their content has been given by WHO.